6. Dr. Marc Paul J. Lopez
- Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery, UP-Philippine General Hospital
Subspecialty Training (Local)
- Fellowship in Colon and Rectal Surgery, UP-Philippine General Hospital
Subspecialty Training (International)
- Laparoscopic colorectal surgery, as well as advanced hemorrhoid and anal fistula surgery, Department of Colorectal Surgery, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Laparoscopic colorectal surgery, University Medical Center, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Trained under Dr. Paul Sugarbaker at the Medstar Washington Hospital Center in Washington DC and Dr. Jesus Esquivel at the St. Agnes Hospital in Baltimore MD. Dr. Lopez studied Peritoneal Surface Malignancy and the conduct of Cytoreductive Surgery (CRS) and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC).
- Completed a one-year Research Fellowship at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS) and at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda MD.
- Colorectal surgery
- Laparoscopic colorectal surgery
- Advanced hemorrhoid and anal fistula surgery
- Peritoniectomy for carcinomatosis
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center
- Philippine General Hospital.
- The Medical City