How Do You Know if You Have Colon Cancer?
Many cases of colon cancer have no symptoms.
The followings symptoms, however, may indicate colon cancer:
* Recent changes in bowel habits such as diarrhea or constipation
* Blood in the stool
* Persistent abdominal discomfort such as gas, cramps or pain
* Abdominal pain with bowel movement
* A feeling that your bowel does not empty completely
* Unexplained Anemia
* Weakness or fatigue
* Weight loss with no known reason
* Finding your stools narrower than usual
* Nausea or vomiting
With proper screening, colon cancer can be detected BEFORE the development of symptoms, when it is most curable.